ISRC (Inspur Security Response Center) is the only platform responsible for accepting, processing and publicly disclosing security vulnerabilities related to Inspur products and solutions. Inspur is committed to ensuring user safety, working to resolve issues quickly when problems arise, and providing recommendations through security advisories. We also hope to strengthen collaboration and dialogue with the industry through this platform.
The security vulnerability escalator must submit a potential security vulnerability related to Inspur via email. Please use our PGP public key (key ID 0xC483FD05; PGP fingerprint: 9C0A 9271 6CF9 0CF6 8B28 0606 7CF5 0934 C483 FD05) to encrypt and send an email to email@example.com, with the name of the vulnerability (such as: XX product XX vulnerability) in the subject of the email. The content of the email should be as detailed as possible, including:
• The name and contact information of the escalator or organization
• The products and versions affected
• The way to discover potential vulnerabilities–including process, step, screenshot, and/or reproduction method
• Information about known exploits
• Recommendation for a possible fix for a potential vulnerability
ISRC personnel handle the reported potential security vulnerabilities based on the vulnerability response process. For more information on how Inspur resolves security issues, see: Vulnerability Response Process.
Copyright © 2018 Inspur. All Rights Reserved.